Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful

Today I am thankful for many things.  Here are just a few.
  • A beautiful wife and daughter
  • A wonderful, caring congregation to be part of
  • A God who loves so big, He gives His own life, and connects me to His everlasting life
  • A wonderful house to call a home
  • Plenty of food
  • A community to be part of
  • The ability to communicate with many throughout the world
  • A career in which I am well cared for by God and others
  • The opportunity to continue growing
  • A moderately peaceful nation in which I live
Rather than sharing what you are thankful for with me today, why not tell someone close to you that you are thankful for them, and tell them exactly why you are thankful for their presence in your life?  Oh, and have a blessed day of giving thanks to the Lord, for He is good, and His mercy endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment