Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Once Upon A Blog

Wow, I have realized yet again how hectic the end of Lent and the beginning of the Easter season really is.  And then, throw in a trip to visit family before we have to pay for an airline ticket for our little one, and one thing that it means is that blogging takes a back seat.

Once upon a blog, I was pretty regular in posting things here.  I've often tried to post deep, thought-provoking material with which I have been wrestling.  That typically means that it takes a bit of effort to blog effectively.  However, I'm announcing a bit of a change going forward.

You will still get many deep, thought-provoking posts on here.  But I'm also going to take time to just post random things, things such as thoughts that strike me, or questions that I want to see your thoughts on.  There will also be humor and a little more light-hearted content, and maybe even just some plain funny things from time to time.

So keep tuning in.  You might even find that I start doing multiple posts regularly, which could be a good thing, too.  And, as always, I welcome your feedback.  Keep me accountable as well.

Many thanks in Jesus,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment