Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Little Catching Up

If you are a regular follower of this blog, I really want to commend you for a moment.  You have likely noticed that I have times where I suddenly seem to disappear.  This honestly is one of those areas that I wrestle with.  I see the importance of expressing our Christian faith, and in being sharpened in those interactions with others, and yet, I also find that it's easy to overlook such a forum as this when other matters become pressing.

So I am thinking that I may try something a little different for a time.  Since our life together in Jesus begins with God speaking His Word to us, I would like to adopt the form of a Bible study for a regular series of posts.  In this, I would be looking to put forth a few things as we would walk through portions of God's word, and I will also do something that I don't normally do.  If you post comments, I will be more diligent about responding, especially to questions or other matters of that nature.  I will not promise to respond to each one (just in case a lot of you have thoughts or questions!), but I will engage in the conversation with you in the comments section.

So, for a time, I will be starting us off with a simple walk through Paul's letter to the Galatians.  Each day, I will start off with the section we are focusing on for that day, and will give a few key items from the reading.  I will likely also include a few thoughts of my own to wrap it up, as I don't want to write you a book each time.  I hope that this will then spur us on to deeper discussion and dialogue on God's Word.

We will kick this off tomorrow!  I look forward to growing in God's Word with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment